Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

know more about me in 5 minutes!

Posted by Peien at 10:07 PM
FIVE things about me:
---------------------------------
♥ I am a media study student.
♥ I hate cabbage the most among the veggie's family.
♥ I only shop for occasion.
♥ The only housework i won't do is the laundry.
♥ I am very particular about toilet hygiene. 

FIVE things i want:
-----------------------------
♥ a NIKKON COOLPIX S70
♥ Hermes bangles
♥ a new dressing table for my room
♥ tone up my body
♥ to be less brand conscious!

FIVE secrets i want to reveal:
------------------------------------------
♥ i still get pocket money from my parents
♥ i don't really like to study media design
♥ i weigh 50kg!
♥ i cry when i don't look good in that particular clothe i like
♥ materialistic

FIVE places i wanna go in this life:
-------------------------------------------------
♥ SARAWAK!
♥ TAIWAN!
♥ HONG KONG!
♥ MACUA!
♥ hmm.. universal studio?

FIVE wishes:
----------------------
♥ get into local university!
♥ able to visit the places i want to visit in this life
♥ get the things i want
♥ GOOD HEALTH for every kind soul
♥ be slimmer =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos