Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need a life.

Posted by Peien at 11:29 PM
I don't know what to say, I just don't feel like talking during this crucial period. Work is stressing me out. Will it ever ends? I'm feeding on chicken essence every morning to keep me awake.

I need a break. Sorry dear friends that has been smsing me/what's app me/msn me/fb me/phone calling me(drop me a message before calling if can.. If not wait for me to call back), sorry for not replying. I'm really busy at work so sometimes I just forgot. And please don't ask stuff like 'how are you' 'what you doing' etc etc.. Don't test my patient during these period. I will simply ignore if it's not important.

What I really need now is support, time and sleep. Btw, this is really nice!


$7.50 per pack. Like quite ex hor, but it's damn nice!! Will be available is Japanese snacks store?? Hmm most probably lah! Go try try try confirm won't regret :)

Okay I'm really tired, will be Mia for the time being so anything imortant just text/call me :)

Good night!

Location:Simei Rise,,Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos