Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Childhood fun :)

Posted by Peien at 8:38 AM
Okay, this post gonna be fcking funny. I've been laughing away when taking pictures of all those stuff. It may be funny to me only because it's all my childhood memories and it's so stupid!! Hahaha!!

I was digging for some stuff for my mei mei and i found alot of diary book on top of my cabinet.






So many of them k! And it's always the same few people who pen their 'personal particulats'.

This pink one is a gift from my aunt (I guess?) haha.. I remember it used to be my favourite because it comes with a lock. Haha!





Let's see what's written inside.





Hahahahaha! I'm so childish! Really is what a kids will do only. Lol. And wth with those handwritting? Oh my, I'm happy that I got a nice handwritting now :s

Can you believe I actually wrote this?!?!?!! And it's year 1998!! How old am I? 9 years old? Which is like primary 3??? Haha!!







There's more. I forgot who gave me this book but I know I won't buy it for sure :x





For your info, my mei mei will write in all my diary book, I don't know why too haha. And she'll say something like 'best friend forever.' eh I'm your jie jie okay.

My mei's biodata, still got a passport photo lol!! And wth is height 132cm?!?!! Lol!! She's 170cm now :)





And I found my primary school best friend here! Her name is Stacy lee:)






And this is another diary book of mine. She drew a pictur of herself. I remember she wrote there 'hi peien, I'm Stacy the CURRY hair' haha.. Then I still remember me erasing it and change to CURLY. See, I'm such a good friend:)





And this primary school friend of mine call Hui Chii. She's good at comic art!! And yeah, she's a Taiwanese!!





And I still manage to find my primary school wallet bought by my mum! I still keep it for memory purpose cause it's my first wallet!! Haha.. Neoprints everywhere.





And a picture of my mum and dad, my siblings, my cousins and a self portrait of my another primary school best friend Zafirah. Yeah she's a Malay, but she's very fair. She's in RP too! I guessed some of my didm peeps will know her cause she took some didm modules as elective yah!





And this the back. My wallet like full of stickers lah!! Haha. And I don't know who's that guy there. Hmm..





And now I'm posting something which will make some people to hate me. Sorry girls, it's so cute that I'm gonna post it out no matter what!!!!!





Haha!! This was like steamboat during sec 1 or 2 at pris's house! Lol. And that's her maid in the background!! To my surprise, this photo is still in a frame, lol... I still got picture of the T-Net club, so how? Wanna post out? Lol. As compared to steamboat at pris's house 2010





The place still remain unchanged. Our friendship still remained, infact it grows stronger :) the only thing that changed is our appearance!! Haha!!

And it's another steamboat gathering today:) can't wait to see them later!! Haha.. Alright, that's all for now:)





Love,
En

Location:Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4,,Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos