Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Long post (:

Posted by Peien at 5:13 PM
have you vote for me today?

Click on Healthy Hair ^ The big banner ^ No.001127 ^ VOTE!

****
this would be a long post.. so i'll try to section it lah!!

Kahmun came CCK to look for us! Happy Happy day (: sorry i don't know why the picture look so plastic.. and pardon that naked face of mine.. lol..

kahmun.me.joanna

The very nice kahmun says she very free, so she waited for me to end work and then head down to Haji Lane for ice cream! (when we say ICE CREAM, it will always be haji lane.. hahaha) The legendary Lychee Martini Ice Cream! hahaha.. *poor dada :(*

Our miss Lynnda wasn't feeling well that day, so she missed it again :(

Visit Pluck now at Haji Lane for ice cream (:

and then standard, had dinner at Blu Jaz :) sorry the pictures is dark, im quite lazy to edit :x

and we watched world cup there! lol..

our delicious main dish!

Blu Jaz is located at Haji Lane too (: There's nice band every friday, 9pm (:


*****
dinner with the rockers yesterday at Sakura, Dhoby Ghaut.

its Man, Yuhan and Zaki (:

Mun and Me (:

i got not much photos with me.. shall wait for KAHMUN to upload hers!!
and then a walk to Fort Canning Park. it was so dark and hot!

sexy kahmun!


got bitten by ants and mosquito :( but i still enjoyed myself alot!
thanks people, im very thankful to have you people around me, no time for any emo-ness! lol...

visit my Facebook for more photos (:


****
read the news? East side is flooding too! Received a call from my Daddy at about 7am saying that he's stuck in his car due to the flood and traffic jam. Lol.. the engine died on him. Hahaha... Poor daddy's BM need stay at car hospital for afew days..

so we have to travel in our tortoise car today. Hahahaha..  cam-whoring with my naked face again (:
haha, the tortoise very cute ^^

my da jie and me (:

and my Brazil havaianas flip flops! Brazil brazil go go go!!

the steering wheel slash in on my head. Hello kitty. This car is full of hello kitty!!

and my pipa nails is all inside this Hello Kitty container (:
precious precious..

Chinese Orchestra practice this morning.. Arhhh Tired.
alot of juniors came today.. but none of them is pipa juniors. Why leh? why no one likes to play pipa leh? Dear changkatants juniors from CO, if any of you are interested in PIPA can come cc every sunday, im willing to give free coaching k!

has been practicing none stop for hours. my fingers still hurt now!
very red and the tip is swollen! i can only type with my nails cause its too painful to type with my fingers!!
p.s don't ask me how i play with those nails k. i got my way.... hee hee (: 

blister at the side of my nails. now you know its not easy to be a musician.

right hand's finger is reddish too. my own finger nails chipped. and my injured little finger! Tape on top of the plaster. Hahaha.. Now i know why its still bleeding till now.

i had a fruitful practice today. STRUM STRUM STRUM! i love pipa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos