Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday treat at Long Beach, Kallang :)

Posted by Peien at 9:19 AM
It was company's birthday treat for all july's baby!! My boss thought I'm one of them (cause I'm celebrating on 31st jul!!) but he's wrong!! Nevermind. Boss keep forcing me to DRINK but manage to shrug off. I can't drink :x manage to take one pic of the chilli crab, hahahaha


Sad to say that's the only pic I have. Seems nice.. But I din try cause of my NAILS!! Hais.. Nevermind.

Went cck Ite for lunch ytd. I had this Japanese curry chicken rice. Nice!!!


That Ite is so cool! Huge, nice, style and super clean! Haha.. It was raining.. My foot is all wet! And my stupid Pazzion slipper ($60+!!!) go dye color on my toe!!


As you can see, the base of the slipper supposedly to be SILVER but now it had become yellow! Wth!! The color keep dropping!! But nevertheless, I still love Pazzion. Hahaha. And pardon the plaster, there's nothing wrong with those 2 little toe, it just that I'm rushing out and accidentally stick it on the wrong toe, yeah both sides. So the injured toe still hurts, and the plaster is for decoration. Like stupid only.

And that stupid cotton on umbrella cuts me again! Wth! Twice!! Why am I so careless?!?!?


The blood is fresh! And it still bleeding this morning. Can imagin how deep is the cut? Imagine you can flap the skin down and see the meat.. Yar, it flaps. What am I doing!?!! Ouch, nevermind.

My dear daddy texted me this morning (7.04am) saying he got stucked at bedok simpang. Haha.. It's flooding!! Knee level! No wonder the car can't start. Oh my... Poor daddy:( hope everything is fine!! And hope orchard won't flood later!!!

Okay, I'm late for work. No more circle line for the time being:)




Love, en <3

Location:Peck Seah St,,Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos