Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rest well, Clara and Sheng Yao.

Posted by Peien at 9:47 AM




The truth is out, they DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE.

It's almost a year now, and the memory in me is still so deep. 8th aug 2009 is the day that took their life away. I remembered we are still together at a flea market mending our own store afew weeks before the accident. I remembered how Zheng Ying told me that you're attached and I'm so happy for you! I remembered the day I received a call on 8th aug 2009 noon saying you're gone.

'HUH?! what you say!? Sorry I din get what you mean!' is my first reapond.

I remembered how one by one come asking me what happen, and I HATE it when they say 'confim is commit suicide lah'. I remembered how firmed I am to say 'NO, they WON'T commit suicide, something is SO WRONG in the article.'

I know Clara since year 1 sem 1. Though we don't chat alot but her to me is always so bubbly, so cheerful, so friendly and worry-free. Though not very close, but i am sure to say THEY WONT DO STUPID THINGS.

Now the truth is out, I hope those who insist them committing suicide will feel remorseful for saying so to hurt their family members and dear friends.

I miss you Clara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos