Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me.

Posted by Peien at 8:12 AM
I'm officially 21 on 3rd August 2010.

It's like time flies an I din expect 21 to reach so soon:( and it's the first time i'm not having black forest for my birthday haha. It's a chocolate truffle cake from Big O's.

And about my birthday party last Saturday, hmm I hope it's a successful one?? I don't know how is it, but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves:) Though i feel like a superstar that night, but still there's something so wrong!! I want to see a 21 year old superstar! Not some 25 years old old star:( nevermind it's over!!

It's good to hear comments like 'your party is a blast!', 'en your party is awesome!', 'I enjoyed myself alot en!', 'en your bday cake is nice!', 'wow this place is gorgeous!' etc etc.. Thank you thank you. I've been putting in alot of effort to make everything perfect. Though it's not really perfect, but I'll keep aiming for it:)

I will update the pictures soon. Hasn't got enough time to rest! Maybe that's the reason I'm not excited about anything? I'm just too tired :) hope everything will be better next week:)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! This is what I really want for my birthday. The best birthday present ever!! :):):)

Location:Yishun Avenue 1,Singapore,Singapore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos