Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

The last song.

Posted by Peien at 10:50 PM






Have you read 'The Last Song' by Nicholas sparks? It's a great book, go catch it now! Sparks indeed knows how to tug at a reader's heartstrings.

And I got a beautiful bookmark to go with with lovely book.






It's a 3D butterfly bookmark. Sorry my camera can't capture 3D:x it's nice, it's real and it's butterfly~ I like!







And you people know what's this? It's a bunny lantern! I'm so proud of myself knowing how to fold a bunny lantern. You people should come and fold together with me and then donate it out for orphanage. Kinda sweet huh:)




\\\\\\\. \\\\\\\. \\\\\\
我对你已经心灰意冷,没要求。我不再期待什么,只希望这样的你可以快乐一点。我不再要求什么,因为我知道你有你的理由。我不再让你难做,因为我不要你再为了我而难受。如果着就是你所要的,那就放了吧。 彻彻底底的放掉。

说的可真潇洒。我要谢谢我的枕头陪办着我的眼泪,还有对我的说声'对不起',又再次让你受伤了...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos