Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Long weeeeekend :D

Posted by Peien at 8:52 AM
It's a public holiday tomorrow!!!! Yeah yeah yeah:) has been looking forward to bed time tonight, I know it's like another 15 hrs to go but what if you know that 15 hrs gonna zoom pass? Lol~




Kahmun's birthday is arriving and she's finally 20!! Hahah nice. Is that she wants? Hope you love the surprise and enjoyed yourself that day (although it's like me who's enjoying... :x). Still need to thank everyone for the coordination, you guys are GREAT! Thank you!!

And did I really slim down?! Is it in a healthy way?? I don't want to look slim and pale. I wanna be healthy!! But it's not good!! My shorts all totally cannot make it!! Very loose!! All my shorts.. My $$.. :( gonna sell it away soon.. All either wore it once or twice. Quite good ah. You will be expecting Pull n Bear, Zara, TopShop and Mango:)

And my dearest Mei Mei had moved in to hall last Sunday:( and this is her room and she's cleaning up.









Hope she's doing good there:) and she's complaining I'm the last one to contact her this week:x I called her yesterday just to see how is she doing and then she @&"$%*^#= hahaha.. It's not that I don't wanna call you, but I really don't have the habit to initiate a SMS or call. It's good that I called you! You can always call me right?! Grrrr.

And I said I will buy a guitar right!! Yah! I bought it last Friday @ Maestro new scape!! Weee~

Busy testing camera..


Yeah!! My Maestro guitar!! (wow I din know my leg look like chopsticks!! It looks fat in real)






Nice:) DARYL LEE WEN JIE says he gonna teach me. Haha!! I thought I can learn it myself but I'm like a total noob towards guitar!! Totally cannot make it!! :( get the basics right! It's important!!




And now I kinda like blue daisies.. Does it ever on sale in sg?? I've seen blue roses, but it's not this blue either.. :(

And I wanna go The plan for the book? Ask them think of one funny or special incident that they can recall between them and xuman. And a birthday wish for her. If they can think of something else to write then not necessary to write abt any incident de. If possible then all meet together on saturday. :)JEWEL BOX and dine!! Sky dining!!! It's a must must must. It's like a sacred place to me.. So romantic and so beautiful. Especially the night view at sentosa.. Woots!! I hope my virgin experience would be a great and enjoyable one... Cause it's a place full of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos