Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

funny.jealous.sad.pain

Posted by Peien at 1:52 AM
funny
this is the funny one.remembering one time i went down to republic poly with sam.we crossed the road heading towards the sheltered pathway, same suddenly shouts out 'EN WAIT, YOU SEE THAT PUMA CAR VERY NICE LEH!!'hahas.now i think back still feel like laughing.lucky that time was like 10am plus, no one was around us.oh yar,wad happen next is i turned around and search for that 'puma' vehicle but it was out of my sight.i think for awhile and asked her, 'do you mean JAGUAR?' hahas..but can't blame her,jaguar and puma looks almost the same.the only difference is that puma is a guy and jaguar is a woman.(sry,i'm toking crap).
the next story is after the RP trip we went to causeway point to have a slight breakfast while we wait for diana.we walked into 711 and i wanted to get myself a meshpotato.i get the cup ready at the dispenser machine and pressed 'mershpotato'.i waited for ahilwe.do you know wad comes out later?4 tiny stripes of potato (abt 1.5cm) were dispensed out of the machine like dog's shiting.i waited for while again for the gravy to come out.but it didn't.so sam pressed the meshpotato button again and there comes the gravy.i look into my cup.its was so cute.really looks like a dog's poo...
we went to KFC after that.sam and i ordered the superstar meal for $4.95. sam ordered a pockett with a drink,coleslaw and a potato.i heard she said to the crew 'can i change the cholestrol to small fries?'hahas, and that is when i realise she's actually mean coleslaw.

jealous
this is the first time i actually will get jealous over a guy.you know what,i really can't stand him chatting with other girls.but i know i can't be so selfish right.so i just kept quiet.but one day i really can't take it le, i messaged him 'drink more milk,drink marigold don't drink HL,no good.And don't eat too much free ice cream incase u get choked.' he replied ' are u jealous?' indeed i'm VERY JEALOUS about it.he talks to them like how he talks to me.now i know he treats every girl them same..

sad
know why i'm sad?first thing is HE hurt himself during the cross country and this leads him to no ranking.he was infront but it such a waste.i understand how he feels.this leads me to 2 years back, i was in a cross country race.i was first and i know i'm reaching soon.but i heard my friend shouted my name.i hacked care her in the beginning.afew minutes later i hear nothing from her, and that is when i got worried.i made a very serious decision and i decided to run back and look for her.i run pass my classmates, they stopped me and asked me don't be stupid but i don't listen to them.i'm worried for that girl.but i still gave up looking cause our distance really so far apart.and that is when i turn back and start running to the finishing point..i got 'outofrank' in my records.i cried.really.i'm really very sad.cause of that,i've got kicked out from my school athletics team and not having a chance to join back.i really feel like dying...
the next thing is kad and i almost broke up.but we still managed to sort out everything and stay strong together.i don't really remember the situation.he says that he can't enters my world,the distance between us were too far apart.he got no time to spend on me.but i don't blame him.he's having a very important examination this year.and i know relationship is not part of the syllabus.i'm very sad that time.i don't know what to do.i asked him one last time 'together or not?' but wad calms me down is 'i don't wanna break' and that's when i realise my hearts missing beats.i love him.

pain
that day, don't know why out of the blue, i brought diana to ICONS and i did a expensive thing yet very stupid.after the whole process i asked myself 'why i pay $100 just to make a hole on me?'yar, that's it, my naval.let me tell u the process of piercing a naval.
1) takes all 'weapons' out from the cupboard
2)lies on the bed while the person helps to clean my tummy area
3)stands up and make marking
4)she uses a very special cliper and clips on my naval.(dying pain)
5)double checks whether it is clip exactly surronds the marking.
6)told me to breath in and out
7)this is when a 0.3mm needle pokes into my naval.(unbearable pain!)
8)trys to poke in deeper and stop it with a cork.
9)unscrew the studs and insert fron below
10)remove the needle from top and pull the stud out
11)tightens it
12)clean it with a cotton bud
although its painful, but the overall still looks very nice.mine was really super painful.i can actually sense that the needle hardly can go through my skin.cause i actually had muscles on my tummy.tt's why its so pain.till now my tummy still numbs.for those who wants to have naval piercing, please do only when u have alot of fats around your naval!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* YES U DO!!*
enLOVEkad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos