Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

-my house-

Posted by Peien at 11:14 PM
nothing much to say le cos seldom go out with sam so nth funny to write..hahas..so let me show all of u what my house look like..lols :
first..entrance to my living room+dinning room (left pic)
sorry, my photo taking skill not very good.hahas..but in real life is not like that slant to one side de lar..lols..actually of tt got a gate,but nv take tt pic.no one will have the same gate as OURS in the world cos its my dad who designed it.one and only!!hahas..next time den i show u guys.. the walls is actually made up of 90+ bricks, sticking one by one with cements.hahas..infront of the wall is a standing buddha.its my fav!! i placed it there de..hahas..den new year ma.my mum go and hang that stupid crackers there..spoil the whole wall..hahas..but den overall still look very nice lar..lols
next i'll show u guys the shoe cabinet... once u enter from the main door, at the right side will be the shoe cabinet..but my family each owns alot of shoes..hahas..the cabinet too small le..haha..and its very very smelly.i hate taking shoe out from there cos the smell will cling on me..hahas..so i always take out my shoe and put it outside but my mum always help me to put it back..argh..beside the cabinet is 3 switch.one is for dinning table,center one is for shoe cabinet,the last one is for the entrance..lols..ok nth much here. oh..the center pic..this is it!!hahas..when u walk straight from the main door u will reach the living room.*my house furniture all low-height but big big de*


the table there actually very neat de.but den ever since my little sister starts sec 3,they table became so messy.full of her rubbish.so untidy.the show showed in the TV is actually da chang jin..hahas!i think that's all abt my living room.nth much either.

the left side is my house garden.its quite big lar..i've taken half of the garden only.theres more actually,got the bamboo tree behind but i lazy to walk so far.there's a veh huge tree there..but too dark can't see.hm..a mini shelter was at the right side but i didn't took it cos its too dark..can't see.infront abit got a fish pond.got many koi inside..lol~den actually got a frog statue throwing out water de,but den dunno wad the frog went,so now left with a pipe hanging there..look so ugly.hahas..on the right side is the dinning room.its actually stands a very small area.my dinning table was only 50cm in height..hahas..the area was 1mx1m.stool also very short..but the area big big..hahas..but dunno why will choose this one.the legs too big le,i often accidentally knock onto it,super painful..oh yar..there's aircon for dinning room too..hahas.living had one too!!actually kitchen also have but den it was like so stupid to put one there.so its been removed and put it somewhere else..the somewhere..hahas..tell u guys later.the center pic is the living room aircon..(rite abv sofa) lols..i like abit bo liao..hahas..but sry norh..i veh sians.. the paint there is my mum's fav 'mu dan' hahas..and the left pic is for dinning table area de.next i'll show u the kitchen.this is my

kitchen.hahas..very very small only.the fridge small small also..hahas..many notes on the fridge and that's how me and my mum communicate..lols..all the important notes up there.and the washing area beside.very simple de.nv really renovate much there.the other pic shows the cooking area.and the build-in oven cum micro wave at the bottom.nothing much also.there's another compartment behind.it was actually the laundry washing place with a toilet and a washing machine and another room in there.guess wad in the room? my DAD's wine collection.guess where the aircon goes to?its fixed inside..hahas..but the room really so small that it can't fixed in all the wine.hahas..nv took a pic of thatcos mum sleeping dun dare open the door cos its really very loud when we open the lock.hahas.maybe next time. ok,next will be the study area.hahas..another air con there.lols..there is where mine and my jie's study table was.and my beloved electric organ also there in the pic!!hahas..very messy.haven packed finish.thr book shelf not here yet.that's why.wonder where we should put the book shelf??hahas..show u next time when its here.

next in my jie room..ai yah..nothing much about her room also so i never take a pic of tt.she's not the main character in this blog either..hahas..but den her room got a very big disco star light handing in the middle of the ceiling..very nice.hahas..now is my room.my room more special cos its the messy-iest among all the room.hahas..i very lazy to pack..some of the boxes not even open..hahas..and there is my 'double-storey' bed.hahas..and infront of that was my window and a mini resting area there.its actually a cushion ,but it is all covered up by my toys and my bags and all my rubbish..hahas..after i've cleared everything den i took a pic of that again..hahas..where do i BLOG? da dang..there at that small area.hahas..its my desktop.no table yet, table not here..hahas..but i also uses laptop if i'm wanting to watch tv and same time wan play com.hahas..so i'm using TWO..lols..greedy sia me..my desktop were always used to watch animae cos its very low height and i dun like to play sitting there.so i will set up laptop to place on my bed and then on desktop and i will do a left and right direction head exercise..lol..(watch animae same time play laptop on bed)..hahas..and now there goes my wardrobe.very neat leh (compared to previous de) even though not many clothes lar, but it seems like is filling the whole wardrobe.there's more below actually..but i didn't took that cos its not as colourful as this one..hahas..and the other one was the hanging clothes.where i seldom wear out de.hahas..below there is where i store all my bags and old text book..hahas..wondering where my text book goes..can't b seen in the pic..HAHAs..ok lar..lastly i want to show u guys the toilet that i often use.hahas..da dang~ hahas..small but quite nice rite..hahas..will the emerald tiles across the mirror..SO BEAUTIFUL!! hahas.. as for the master bed room..i'm not taking this time..mayb next time cos my dad and my mum sleeping le.hahas..next time bahs.so much to tok abt my house.still got another 2 more bigger house.one is with garden and pools the other is without,jus normal 6 room single storey.hm..tell u in more detail next time..i type till sian liao..hahas..bb~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos