Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

today's hits

Posted by Peien at 1:24 AM
hm..went out with qi today.but don't why nothing to say about her today..hm..oh well i had one with me,let's find out.

after i had my dinner,i straight away run to the toilet to do some 'very big business'.lols..(excuse me)i came out only after 15mins later.its indeed a very long process.hahas.i went out and i walked towards my living room.lying down on my sofa feelin pain in my tummy and ***.and then my mei came by and i told her i had a terrible stomach ach.she then replied me a very stupid question 'where you do your business?' hahas..very obvious is toilet right!!hahas.but my dad answered for me,he said '(pointing at the garden)she did hers there'. everyone goes DIAOx...i think mayb my mei went in the toilet immediately i came out cause she was busy doin her HW and she doesn't know i'm actually using the toilet while she's busy.now then i know my 'business' in scent-less.hahas~that mayb i should say the poison gas i gave out is the smell of 'jasmine' le..hahas..jus kidding.
we going to eastcoast park next saturday!!hahas.i'm so happy..so happy so happy.finally can roller blade fast fast den leave sam behind or we cycle fast fast and leave sam behind.lol~dunno why making fun of sam,bullying her was so much fun!hahas..she blur blur de.and also abit retarded.hahas.diana also loves making fun of her with me.i remember tt time april's fool she got fooled by diana and i.hahas.she bought a new clothe and she changed into it immediately.after afew hours, diana suddenly told her that the price tag is still behind unremoved!!she was so shocked and keep saying 'where!!where!!' den we all burst out laughing out loud after seeing her panicky face.it was so funny.like a monkey catching lice like tt.hahas.keep scratching her back.hahas.bth..she tt day really very jia lat.got bullied by me whole day.den she got angry and beat me like a mad lady.it was so painful!!hahas..but compared to last time,the way she hits me was like dog's swimming style, very cute de.plus she beats people and playing with the air,no feeling de.hahas..ok lar.dun bully her le.she so ke lian..
hm..i miss him alot today too!!kad today so bad.i told him i stomach pain keep running toilet lao sai and then keep vomiting.i told him my a** was burning like hell.u know wad he says to me? he said "go place ur butt infront of the fan and let it blows..." idiot rite.i was so painful le he still like that say.but i admit that wad he said is very funny lar.he always give those stupid ideas and comments de.so cute..hees...


i miss you so much~
dying soon.... - 18.04.06

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos