Pages

Friday, June 16, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:42 PM
today mum send me to school..lOls..even though its not the first time my mum driving me to school but i still very scared..Lols..we set off at 8.30am..but i 8.50 den reach school..my school is not very far from my house..normally my dad drive me to school only needs 5 minutes..Lols..but anyway thanks MUMMY!! muacKs.. i wait for the lift at the technical block..hm..u know wad.. I SAW HIM!! yeah..him..the engineering guy..hahHas..he took the same lift as me.heEs..so happy.but he went out at 3rd floor.i'm heading to the 5th floor.heEs..on my way to the class..I SAW THE BADMINTON GUY!!! lols..sia lar..i today si bei happy..reach class keep smiling, my classmate thought i siao le..Lols..i today mouth whole day cannot close le..Lols..after lesson walk pass the badminton guy class..walk here and there here and there and here and there...lOls..abit lame..den feel abit hungry le..so went to third floor and grab something to eat.on my way back to the table where all my friends were sitting, i saw the ENGINEERING GUY again!!lOls..so fated sia..den he keep walking left den disappear..right den disappear..den left again den right....lOls..my friend told me he got tou bio over this side..hm..but dunno true or not..but still very happy..Lols..he so cute..especially his hair..so cute!!! hao lar.. i nth to say le..Lols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos