Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Posted by Peien at 9:36 PM
today very early release school le. -->12.30pm
hee..
this is the first time i say
"WHY MME LESSON END SO SOON!!!"
we did flash for our project
ARGH!!!!!!
i hate it i hate it i hate it I HATE IT!!!
it gonna drives me crazy just to do 1 stupid animated front page
ARGH!!!!!!
i hate MME!!!!
after that went to play badminton.
in between saw jia jun =)
today his hair got sharp sharp
hahas!!!
nice nice
he messaged me saying he made grace angry
now she dun wanna tok to him
SEE!!!
so cute sia..
hahas....
tell me also no use..
i not gonna help u..... BLEAHzZzzz
but before going to badminton
i went home.
it was raining..
hais.... sians
den heard someone called my name "TRISKA"
i turned back
"who lai de????"
hahas!!
den i hack care.
den i turn back and look again..
oh! its ZACK!
hahas... sorry can't recognise u
cause u say u r 101% guai gia
but from tt look... eh..
HAHAS!!!
went home..
raining super heavily
so i online awhile lor
grace online!
hahas..
han ling also online!!
hahas..
but tok till half way grace pang seh
den keep disturbing han ling
hahas..
den i went off, i mean to sch
we told each other if got fate den will meet
i ask him to come indoor den confirm got fate de
he say go cafe 1 confirm got fate..
in the end..
argh.. forget it
hahas!!
reached sch.. tt is 4pm le
took life go up 3rd floor at T-block
hopefully got fate.. but NAH!!
den i think haiyah... no fate le..
then time past so fast...
sammi wanna get so drink from C2
ok lor i nth to do
so i company him go too
that was already 5plus...
confirm no fate liao
we both bought HL milk
and i bought 1 packet of koniyaku jelly
sammi buy me 3 stick of rambutan
hahas...
thanks sammi!!!
but then the rambutan plastic bag got peanut butter jam on it!!!!
i hate peanut butter!!!
eek eek eek!!
so i faster go out wash hand
i rush into C2 after tt cause dun wan let sammi wait so long
i heard someone called my name
but i hack care lar.. cause nv hear properly
later not call me den i turn very ps
HAHAS!!
so i walk in fast fast..
fast.. fast.. fast
i sat down
i turn my head den turn back again
and i TURN AGAIN!
omg.. my CAPTAIN!
hahas..
so fated ar..
he came in C2 just to ask me wad i doing..
hahas.. lame
den he walked off.
sammi told me he went down
=(
ok nvm.
den i bring my jelly and rambutan go up share with my friend
i saw someone sitting at one side
i tot is bernard
hahas..
but its LIU CHENG!
den i look at my left side
ben jei, captain and xavier is playing basketball
with some other guy
woOohooo..
captain bu she de me wor..
hahas!!!!
in the end still come indoor..
hahas..
haiya..
den i gave andrew eat jelly.
he gave me a very weird xpression while chewing
i asked him
"what happen?"
he said wait.
i carry a plastic infront of him and asked him spit off
and he spit off a tiny PLASTIC BAG OUT.
i LOL!!!!!
so funny sia..
but no one think is funny..
i ate 3.. but nv tio plastic bag
he ate 1 den have liao
not funny meh?
hahas..
alright..
i think that's all =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos