Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Posted by Peien at 9:47 PM
badminton tournament today at DOVER ITE.
me and ru huan partner and played Grp 1 2nd double.
hm..
we LOST..
but den nvm..
mayb both of us too nervous le
we'll win the next round this friday =)

after that took bus home from DOVER
i swear not to take that stupid bus anymore in my life!
took me 2 hours just to reach my door step
sit till my butt open flower
sians..

after that wait for shuttle bus to go home
accidentally saw juan and kiat
to my surprised leh
juan will say hi to me and SMILE
hahas..
she look so beautiful
mayb i should let it go le
all the past
its been so long..
this is the first time i didn't feel anything after seeing her
maybe she's been kind?
hm..
of i've changed?
ok.. i dun hate her anymore..
she just look so sweet and nice
how to hate?

after that in the bus le
den at my house there de no.12 bus stop
saw juan and kiat and the middle there trying to cross the road
i faster turn my head away from the view
but den saw andreas approaching
i think they took the bus
hm..
not sure either
i think both of them should b together
got a girl willing to spend her time for him
and they're so close
if me..i'll rather have my own time instead!
he just did not do wad i requested
i saw it
how to trust him?
and.. how am i going to accept him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos