Pages

Friday, August 18, 2006

Posted by Peien at 7:51 PM
had match with ite central today.
actually playing double with ru huan..
but den that stupid red-spec liu cheng put me to play single
no need to play.. should know confirm lose de mah
i couldn't run fast cause my knee....
dun say le.
in the end.. i really lost
all my friends console me and said its okay..
at least i tried my best
den i saw ernie sitting aside
i walked towards her
bernice told me that she's crying
i said "sorry ernie"
no respond from her..
and she walked away
because of me
we can't qualify for finals
to everyone.. i'm sorry
i felt so guilty
i cried later..
i feel better after that.
thanks to my friends =)
went home later.
took train from dover mrt
until lavender grace alighted.
i think meanwhile i'll stop playing badminton
its time for my hand to heal =)

**ernie called me__
she said its not me who make her cry
hmm.. phew``__**

oh yar
i think there's a guy board the
train from city hall
i can confirm he is from AMK ITE
hahas..
round round toot toot tall tall de
den i stand infront of him at the door there mah
den he was doing one very funny action
like pulling something
but i dunno wads he pulling.
ok den i wait
den suddenly the guy turn and faced me
i saw something hanging behind him
hm..
den reach kembangan le
he faster walk out of the train
everyone burst out laughing after that
u know wad we saw?
this one.. HAHAS!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos