Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:28 AM
had a tough badminton training yesterday..
but it can't be help
we having a friendly match this coming wednesday.. hais..
after that about 5 plus 6
some basketball players enter the indoor court
(they having a match later)
so when their match start
i sat aside with jane and cheer for our school
and i spotted no.4 =)
kawaii guy.. plays well.. hm..
after awhile saw kah wai walking into the court
but i nv go appraoch him
hm..
it was around 8.20pm
ancompany jane to toilet den saw ru huan
we spent quite some time in the toilet to dress ourselves
we went out
saw a bunch of basketball players..
they saw bye to us
(we dunno them)
and my no.4 looked at me and say " we'll meet again if there's fate.. "
i smile smile abit den walked off..
on the way down the escalator,
(we were infront of those bball players)
that no.4 shouted " my name is joh-na-than "
hahas..
was he talking to me?
i don't know.. cause my back is facing him
when we reached the first floor,
i ran off =(
HahHAs....
my dad was waiting for me
no much time to spend

will blog again when we met =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos