Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:15 PM
ME MEI
-get last 20 for school position without fail -top 3 for school position without fail
so is this the way i should be treated
for not doing well in school?
that's why i can't get what i want?
why they always compared me with me mei
about my weakness?
why not they compare my strengths
to her weaknesS?
so is that just an excuse for them
to ignore all my bull-shits?
i'm their child too
did they know how i feel?
forget it
i know i'll nv win
i'm always the lousiest
that's why i hate studying
what for study so much and yet
my parents only support my
jie and my mei?
stop CONTROLLING me please!
if u hack care me from the start
den dun care what i wan to do!
PLEASE!
u're right i'm wrong
yes i know
its always been like this
without fail
but i know i'm the best.. not for you to know
you dun have to find out either
cause u'll nv agree with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos