Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:05 AM
today very early wake up liao.. hahas..
coz stomach pain.
and hor ytd tok to that JIA JUN.
he hor.. !!!! i say sweet dreams to him, he say NIGHTMARE to me.
den i really tio nightmare.
so SCARY lor!!
i dreamed tt my hand all very itchy.
den i wake up i noticed i got many BIG mosquito's bite.
den i on my light and i apply mosquito repellent on my hand.
den i dunno why i will pull my pillow up
i saw a very very FAT, long, stripes mosquito on my bed under my pillow!!
den i use my finger to hold up tt mosquito boldly..
OMG! it got such a long, thick and sharp NOSE!!
i faster throw it on my floor and smash it with newspaper.
the blood BURST out like a fountain.
IT's my BLOOD lor!!....
hahas..
den dunno wad happen next le.
cause i woke up liao.
stupid YUBER guy.
gonna scold him later.
=p !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos