Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:54 AM
first thing first
I'M SORRY TO ALL MY FRIENDS..
actually mood is back le
but den tok to captain
hais.. said something i shouldn't had said
stupid me =x
how can like that tell him sia
stupid me stupid me stupid me
i should go bang me head
against the wall to wake me up
he sure got bad impression liao
i think i can start to dream now le
dream forever
won't come true liao..
****
anyway today's pipa lesson was FUN
every lesson was FUN!
got ppl jio diana sia
hahas..
diana i support u
jia you jia you!!
i think that guy like her sia..
keep dropping hints
but den dun wan to take action
where got guys wan gals to take action de sia
like tt forever no need to b together le
but then the guy de hint
like wan her den dun wan her like tt
like that how would u wan diana
to drop u back a hint
use brain lar!!
hai yo..
but den hope diana make the right choice
hee..
*and thanks pris, sam and diana*
hahas.. love u all!!
and hor a quote for diana:
never be afraid to express your love =)
hahas..
i will continue to blog blog blog
till the end =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos