Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Posted by Peien at 3:37 PM
had dinner with parents ytd.
my jie bath so slow.. den we didn't wait for her and start our dinner
awhile later jie came out and say
"WHY NV WAIT FOR ME!!"
daddy: u bath so slow.. we hungry already
mummy: we just started only..
jie: all en's fault lar.. she bath so slow
me: what me? is ah bee lor!!
ah bee: hahas.. my fault again lar!
we three: #$&#$&*()%)*&%^^@&^##$^#&@*
daddy: okok.. stop! bee, u wan to take how long and bath?
ah bee: 1hr.. *giggles*
daddy: en leh?
me: 1hr 30mins
daddy:ok.. da jie leh?
jie:eh... 20 mins? *she didn't heard our ans.. lol..*
daddy: ok. our dinner starts at 7. give 30mins allowance.then da jie will bath at 6.10pm. ah bee will bath at 5.10pm. den en wan 1hr 30mins so she will start bathing at 3.40pm. SET.
me: WHY ME SO EARLY!!not fair!!
daddy: oh shutup.. and eat. if not no dinner for you..
jie bee:*giggles*
me: grRrr.. hurmp!
why i'm always the one kanna bully?!??!
*CRY*
hahas.. ytd when i slp rite..
tears keep flowing sia...
dunno why also.. i nv think of anything..
not weeping also.. only the tears keep flowing out.
maybe my *heart is sad lar..
i don't know what happen to *her sia
hope one day *she can tell me
so that i won't lose tears anymore... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos