Pages

Monday, September 11, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:16 PM
no more organ class for me from now on..
end of my grade 7..
lol.. just too busy =x

havin my orchestra solo piece exam this coming nov
at NTU wor.. nervous
den another exam at NAFA next year march
hee =)

having CMOS exam today
the paper.. hm not bad lar
quite easy
forgot to take my jacket =x
lucky got joycelyn beside me
thanks sweet~

washed my hair 6 times today
just because of a hair spray dye
lol..
this is the first time i wash hair
wash till my hand so tiring

went to school again to do project
argh!
hate to mention this
most headach project i ever had!
not going to do flash anymore

last day of organ class
heard a very sad news from my teacher
the uncle, which is the incharge of manning school
is affected with a virus..
leukemia.. sad
he was so caring, so cheerful, so fun loving
he just in his 60s..
yet god wanted to take him away so fast.
he looked so pale now
getting weaker and weaker each day
i miss the days where he repair the organ for me
the first time where he teach me how to play london bridge when i'm primary 5
the days where he joke with me
and now.. he din even have the strength to walk
and yet he still concern about us
he followed me to my class
and remind me not to hit on the white board edge
as it may cut.
he still bring a screw to remove for me
so that my teacher and i won't get hurt
i'm so heart broken..
i just wan him to live long...
i love you Mr Tan,
u'll always be in my HEART....

oh yah.. last thing
no more school for me le
hm..
dunno whether it is a right choice or not
but i won't regret.
hope everyone will be doing fine...

zack always the one to make me laugh
he really my kai xin guo
he din even need to know why i'm sad
and he can already make me happy
hahas..
he too funny le
really bth him...
thanks god i have him as my friend.. hahas =)

today is jie leng's birthday
hee..
HapPy bIrthdaY to yoU
hapPy bIrthdAy tO yoU
hapPy bIRthdAy tO jIe lEng
hapPy biRthdaY to YOU!!!
may all ur wishes come true~

no fake hope please..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos