Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:47 AM
to: ah LING captain
only u only only u only u
happy le mah?
hahas...
#from the bottom of my heart
=)
u asked me "why i love you?"
i could not give u the answer you wished to hear
you said "you don't love me at all don't u?"
alright.. i'll say
i love you because you're always making me smile
i love you because the way you talk to me was sweet
i love you because i love your smile
i love you because you care for me
was that enough?
you smiled...
the next moment
i was attending your funeral
i cried.
can u make me smile now? no u can't.
so i can't love you
can u talk to me sweetly now? no u can't.
so i can't love you
can u smile to me now? no u can't.
so i can't love you
can u care for me now? no u can't
so i can't love you
love doesn't need an explanation to it
as long as it is said
from the bottom of your heart
that's enough =)
loves from ME.
-nv dOubt my love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos