Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Posted by Peien at 3:03 PM
i help sam tie de!! hahas!!
and i dun let her take off that!

then go KOBANYASHI eat lunch with her..
see i eat till so clean.. no need wash liao. hahas!!

at night mummy pass me this ring
and say " help me polish "
it was almost BLACK in colour lor..
hahas..

after my GREAT JOB
tada~ silver again.

walk passed PRECIOUS TOTS.
saw this at the display
i LOVE this very long liao..
but its not for sale. =(

then daddy go in YAMAHA
but i stood outside admiring this.
i told myself,
"this will be my next target!"
silent grand piano... wahahah
stupid friend..
alvin
play with my handphone during lecture
hahas!! den he dunno how to use
so all this were candid! hahas!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos