Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:40 PM
i made my mummy cry today.
not i want also de.
i never say they dun love me mah.
but my mum keep on insisting saying i only know how to blame them.
my mum told me "do u know your daddy dote u the most?"
i hear le tears streaming down from my cheek.
my mum say i'm the most obedient among the 3 of us.
but i disappoint her.
i know i always rebel, always keep things to myself
but i feel nothing wrong.
if you want to send me for councelling then by all means
i also got nothing to tell the councellor
what did i do wrong?
coz u parents only know how to pay attention to my 2 sister
because 1 is top student the other in university
and me in ITE den u all neglect my existance.
you all only know how to say is my friend MY FRIEND who influence me
no lor! is all ME, MYSELF who wan to do this.
no one force me to do.
i really feel so stupid.
why must i always shelter my mei's sin
everytime she did something wrong, i will cover for her
i will push to me coz i know i already had a bad impression
in my parent's heart.
then my mei will become their favourite ones.
the one who can study very well, the one who did not have so much request
because what she want i will get it for her
but what i wan i must try to get it myself
got to work, study and my interest-music
i last time also top in level. dunno is who force me de
but this is all i wan it to be willingly
i never blame anyone.
please continue to neglect me and let me do wadever i wan
anyone dun ask me what happen, thanks
coz i dun wan to remember all this stuff
once i blog i will forget everything.
so if wan me to be happy, den dun ask me anything.
i love u daddy, i love u mummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos