Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Posted by Peien at 1:20 AM
so long nv blog liao..
what happen past few days also can't rmb le
actually ytd wan celebrate Qi's birthday de
go pris house steamboat..
in the end CANCELLED!
sianz.. i was so lookin forward to that
bo bian .. go out with parents lor
bought some stuff
but none of it is for me.. hahas!!
then pass Qi her Ez-link card, coz its with me
so rush from tamp to simei
den daddy ask me wait for him at simei..
i wait super long lor!!! around 45mins like that..
i call my jie
she say they just abt to leave the shopping mall!!
really feel like saying the 4 letter words sia.
hahas.. wad makes me worst is my daddy
he say "nvm.. let her wait"
i nothing to say..
1 thing to say.. no more outing with them.
anyway my mood is not yet back.
so can't concentrate much on my work
keep making mistake
also not much concentration on math
very long nv smile nv laugh liao..
feel tired when open mouth
sians.. wun be blogging much this few days..
next post i think mayb will b on Sunday =)
please be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos