Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:10 PM
today early in the morning when i woke up
saw this envelop on my desk, its for me. =)
i wonder who send me this
coz the handwriting is very ugly. lol

when i open up, i was like "OMG!!!!!?!?!?"
its a message from teenage magazine.. hahas!!

i've won 3rd prize in a voting thingy.
vote for the best converse design thing lar..
then i won 3rd prize
got 1 mini converse high cut shoe and 2 voulcher.

this is the magazine.
this is the page. i chose design A =)
that's the part when i cut off and vote for my fav design.
hee
got to thanks xue lian anyway..
is she help me post letter de. hahas..
thank you!
today went bugis with Qi.
coz i wanna buy something for daddy and mummy
same time teach her math.
daddy and mummy de thing nv buy
bought something for myself only.. hahas
a STRAWBERRY UMBRELLA!
cute right.. hahas
and this halter neck top.
very nice =)
almost 3/4 of the shops were not open yet.
it was 1pm le leh..
still so empty.
walked pass this UNIQUE shop.
i still can't find where is the unique thing abt it sia.
then teach QI abit of math.
suddenly not feeling well. i think mayb too tired le
then i went home. sleep for the whole day. lol

yesterday went to bugis with mama and mei mei
but after that daddy come fetch us go VIVO CITY

daddy, me and mummy TWIST together.. hahas
night view of harbour front..
the colourful lights up there is actually cable car.
hahas.. feel so romantic sia. mummy bought something for me sia.
hahas..
this yellow sweater is mummy buy for me de
actually inside got one more halter de
but mummy dun wan to buy for me.
coz expose too much le.. HAHAS
funny sia.. in the end got the outing only.
but nvm.. coz this is very nice!
then this blouse caught my eye.
abit like TOM BOY like that.
but... i like. hahas
this top very cute right.. hahas
when will i wear it sia??!?
hahas.. mummy buy for me de also. hahas..

i love mummy, i love daddy =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos