Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:22 PM
today is the start of my 2nd sem.
it was boring, and i feel sleepy through out the class.
first lesson at 9am was Communication Skill
a teacher from Melbourne came and take over Miss Wong.
she.. talks alot. name Miss Kunna (if i'm not wrong)
that's what i can remember.
this is the first time i saw a teacher points at a student and say
"YOU! SHUT UP AND LISTEN"
hahas.. poor friend of mine.
this teacher still intro us some stupid games
keep turning round and round.
alright. that's all for the first part.
.
.
went for lunch.
still the same sick-ed lunch again.
i think i left the entire dish un-touched
it taste awful.
never had that spagetti again
it feels so watery. like spagetti soup/dry
alright. that's all for lunch.
.
.
next at 1pm is networking.
oh my god. its much more worst than Comm Skill
the teacher DON'T EVEN CARE
i was doing math, then i feel so bored
so i took out my story book.
flip flip, kept it.
i just feel so BORED and TIRED!
so i just packed my bag and walked off.
meet qi at business block lobby
taught her math. the weather was bad.
making me drizzy and sleepy
the math question is making me -pissed.
i think today just not my day.
.
.
went for orchestra after that.
i don't know what actually happen to my teacher
keep rushing me today.
made me feel so tired and want to give up
*for ur info, its my first time*
what's wrong with my teacher?
or should i say what's wrong with me today?
.
.
my withdrawal form finally going to be submitted tomorrow
finally, mr adam let me go
he said:
"PEIEN is a girl who NEVER QUIT."
i get what you mean.
thanks alot, teacher.
once my teacher, forever the BEST teacher in my heart.
.
.
[[where rainbows end]]
"you deserve someone who loves you
with every single beat of his heart.
someone who thinks about you constantly
someone who spends every minute
of everyday just wondering what you're doing.
where you're, who you're with and if you're ok.
you need someone who will treat you with respect
love every part of you
especially your flaws.
you should be with someone who can make you happy
really happy
dancing-on-air happy.."
.
.
was that somebody feeling down today?
i feel like an idiot.
shit.
.
.
-->i've tried my best.
but i think i still can't satisfy you
what the HELL would you want me to do?
shall fuck-ed off ur sight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos