Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:06 PM
went shopping with mum and mei today.
actually is go lavender coz mei mei making IC
but then my mama forget to bring her birth cert
hahas!! then my mum keep banging her head
she said" ai yah.. i should tell that lady u no birth cert coz u is rubbish bin picked up de"
hahas.. my mum so lame.
after that walked to bugis
but on the way heavy rain
we three run to raffles hospital
ate lunch there.
after lunch went to ICON
bought a dress for my mei mei
then my mummy buy me a green and black checks long sleeve blouse
lol~ thank u mummy
after that nth to see le
so go bugis street
nv buy much also... but then half way daddy called
say wan bring us to VIVO CITY
then ok lor.. go with daddy.
there super BIG lor.
but then nth to shop de
mostly 3/4 of the shop not open yet.
then was like keep shoppong the same thing
baleno, giordano, S&K, etc etc.. nth special
but then the GV there really very posh~ hahas..
walk till so tired still nth to buy.
then saw one of the ITE dragon boat gal..
she got attachment there.
hahas.. then saw another guy also
at adidas booth. but can't rmb izzit our sch de coz look familiar
saw mic, my sec sch friend
then my pri sch friend message me saying he saw me.
hahas! VIVO CITY so small sia actually..
saw so many ppl
very tired lor... hais.. lazy to blog liao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos