Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Great weather on a relaxing Sunday (:

Posted by Peien at 6:45 PM
Dress down on a Sunny Sunday for lunch with dear Family 

A top by Sinful (by Ed Hardy). Very comfy, and simple (: A cotton on shorts. And goes with a Blue Label small pouch. Got my hair all up cause its very messy haha. 

Had a simple lunch at Canton Kitchen. I love their fried rice! 

Had some dim sum (i don't like dim sum!!) and side orders. I love this veggie! A soup base with 3 different kind of eggs. Yummy!!


Busy eating. Lol..

And then went Popular with my mei mei. Bought this story book.

This Is My Story
"The man i trusted.. The man I gave my whole life to.. His secret 'affair' with my sister.. A marriage preparation all by myself when I was pregnant and he was no where around.. But nothing was worse when I saw my baby floating motionlessly in the toilet bowl during my first miscarriage....."

A true life account of a 18 years old Singapore girl... I shall talk more about it after i finish this book.

Bought a copy of CLEO Oct issue!!! ZOE ZOE ZOE! She's now a humble ambassador for Freshkon! Love her alluring eyes so much!!! HAHAHA!! Go get a copy of CLEO too(: 







#####################################

Joyce's 21st birthday on 18th September at The Chevrons!!! You look great dear! Hope you enjoyed your birthday (: And this girl here JEANNIE will be turing 21 very very very soon (: HEE HEE HEE.

The Birthday Girl JOYCE-love!!! 

And the W25M girls.. HAHAA





#####################################


And its the NEXT Challenge 2010 on 19th Sept!! This is SHIT! I only got to sleep at 3am the previous day and i got to wake up at 6am for this amazing race. That means i only sleep for 3 freaking hours! And to add on, i woke up at 7.30am on Saturday all the way till 3am then sleep and wake up at 6am. WTH?! Totally shag shag shag.....


And im sweating and dehydrating like hell under the hot sun! Run-jog-walk under the hot sun for 9 freaking hours!!! Im so hungry norh!! No breakfast no lunch but still have to keep on moving :( 


We're team 21!!

And then the team's passport for completion of the different stations. Zzzz.

This is one of the lamest section. Have to design a landmark of Singapore. Buhahaha. Did u spot esplanade, Marina Bay sands, the lotus like theatre and helix bridge? LOL!!

And i spot this beautiful sky at Hougang. 

My teammate (: All very tired and walking towards our next destination. TIRED TIRED TIRED!!

 And dear KAHMUN still can smile like nothing happening. LOL!!!


Reached home like 6 in the evening. Too tired to eat. Bath, rest awhile, snacks a little, off to bed at 9pm. Hahaha... The next day body ache like a useless person. Walk like a retard. My movement is so restricted!! And im hungry for 3 freaking days!!!!! Just to cover up what i've lost during that freaking race. HAHAHAHAHAHA! and the thing is, I GAINED 2KG somemore!!!!!! WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH!! 








#####################################


and i was packing my wardrobe last friday (cause the clothes well out again -_-), i realised THIS IS TOO RIDICULOUS!! I seriously need to clear some and create space!! I don't want to repack repack REPACK it everytime!!! Argh!! And I pack from the start again, slowly categorizing my clothes. 


First up my favourite fashion label, TOPSHOP. Lol~~
I swear there's more!!! THERE'S MORE!!!!! But i sibei lazy to go dig for ALL of them cause they are EVERYWHERE!! The clothes in my wardrobe is like putting ur clothes inside the washing machine and wash. All squeeze together and tangled with one another. HAHAHA.. 

And my next favourite shop is STODELLA! They are my one-stop-fashion life saver!! I can get anything there last minute anytime!! I love them to the MAX!! Pretty lady boss, excellent fashion consultant, best shopping experience ever! Hahahahahaha...

Once my favourite, JUNK FOOD!! That pink junk food was my 18th birthday present from Diana and Yanli and its still in very good condition till now!!!! I LOVE JUNK FOOD for their great materials!! 

I din know i actually owned 2 Sanrios........ HAHAHAHAHA! 

And ZARA also occupies most of the space in my warobe!! I love denim shorts and tees from there!! Awwww.. super comfy material and reasonable pricing! I seriously lazy to dig for more so i just capture whatever i can find. Hahaha!!! 








Tooooooo many clothes so i decided to sell ALLLLLLLL the clothes that i've haven been touching for ages. Thank you Wacom (illustration) for making my wardrobe site so KAWAIIIII (: 




Click on the image and start shopping now. Please support and SAVE ME (: go green girl! Reuse-Recycle-Reduce! HAHAHAA!! Let's be a part of this recycling cycle(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos