Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kahmun dear came down to cook:):):)

Posted by Peien at 7:11 PM
I was having a mild food poisoning last Monday after having Crayfish Tom Yam at Thai Express Paragon.


*I still love you Thai Express!*


Tummy super unwell, and it's so hard to make myself puke. But when I finally puke, it just keeps on going non-stop. I feel so terrible back then. Wobbling from head to toe.



Definitely on MC the next day:)
Meet kahmun for lunch at CS. Vegetarian Yong tau foo. Haha



Okay lah, quite nice too:)
When she learns that I'm cooking my own dinner, immediately she offers to help.


Of course I'm happy!
Who will reject a good cook? And who doesn't have to have a more appetizing dinner? (my initial plan is only a macaroni soup) So we went ntuc grab some ingredients and head home.



This is what I had for dinner:)



Baked bean with egg and potato.


Veggie with dunno what sauce.


Corn soup!!



Haha.. Had a satisfying dinner. Thank you for the dinner KAHMUN~ muacks!!





I'm okay now.
Will definitely take Tom yam soon :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos