Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ohh sorry. I'm just... busy.

Posted by Peien at 5:33 PM
Has been handling court case.. Has been hearing and typing for days... Alot asked me 'did I change job?'

Nah...


I think my boss knows I'm quite bored for doing 3D lol.. So he gave me a new task. Which is a lawyer's secretary :D


Nice experience. I shall share more when it's over cause I'm quite sick of typing now. Lol.. Imagine you need to type and pay attention and catch up with their speed... There's no break in between! You can't say 'erm.. Sorry I have not finish typing can u please wait awhile for me?' haha.. Must be kidding.


No wonder my brain age had decreased ever since I took up this new role. From 46 to 20 years old!! Yah!! Hahahaha!! In fact, appears to be younger than my original age! :D


Okay shall not talk more about it -_-



Oh yah, nice DP you have.
With your ex. Let the photo stays there cause you miss/like her so much to remove it.

I understand.
Yeah right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos