Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Pretty woman, walking down the street of Orchard Road

Posted by Peien at 11:50 AM
In taiwan, you find all the pretty babes at 东区, 
whereas in Singapore, you can simply locate them anywhere! Whether is it SIMEI (right qi?), tampines, pasir ris or Redhill. LOL~ Orchard is where all the pretty girls meet up and chill (:

Over to FarEast plaza for dinner with my lovely ladies..
I was late due to some work delay :s but Qi waited for me and eat (:  They dining at this Indonesian eatery at 4th floor, the food there just so irresistible! Hahaha.. i wanna try the Indonesian fried rice tooooooo~~

photos moment. I know i look like an idiot here hahaha! Can't blame me, how to look good after a long day work? Pardon my naked face lol~ I don't mind showing them here cause i think i look good with or without make up HAHAHAHA! Just that i look abit retard :x


Qi's face super classic. HAHAHA!!

My best-est bestie DIANA!! Muhahahaha!! Sorry for that ugly fringe of mine lol!! My Diana look pretty can le (:
Pris's new hair~ SO SHORT!! Shorter than mine now. LOL!!

And do you want to know where Qi goes? She happen to found this store that sells black Smurfy!!!! Some internal joke, but no offence, just find it very cute and funny. HAHAHHA!


Went to site last Thursday to get more info about the themed garden in Garden By The Bay. Its a very big project!! Its at Marina South, super nice (: Can't wait for it to be completed.

Walked over to Marina Barrage after work (: Its so near, just side by side!
and i say "Joanna, don't keep taking pictures of me!"

and now its my turn to take picture of her!! She must really treat me big meal for taking such a great photo of her!! All so nice ahaha!

and i don't know why there's no nice pic of me :( This one look like monkey. Sun Wu Kong 孙悟空.


HEY!

okay finally there's one pretty de. Not that the photographer have good skill, is the model have a nice face.

Sorry for my messy hair, i'll get it done soon. VON~~~~~~~~ will save my hair. HAHA!

好了没?

Candid.

somehow i think this picture abit like Canon advert. HAHAHA!!

im more or less convinced that im quite skinny after looking at this pic -_- im thinner than the thick pole behind.

i look professional? LOL!! but the photo come out all like shit.

went Mac to dine. I din want to have a heavy meal, so ordered one medium fries. And then Joanna came back with a big cup and a small cup. The small cup is for me. Tee hee~ so sweet of her!



i had a nice day! (: 
hey im faster than Zoe this time!!! HAHAHAHA! rush her for photos instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos