Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I feel that I need to blog soon:x

Posted by Peien at 7:46 PM
Okay for those who dunno, I actually went to the dentist yesterday. It was De Dental at Eastpoint. It was quite expensive I realized. $20 consultation fee, $20 xray, $30 tooth cleaning. Total $70 for 45mins.

For your info, that $30 is for 1 tooth only. Which is the problematic one on my lower right gum. Right at the back. Can't detect what's wrong, no decay not wisdom tooth (my wisdom too is still sleeping inside my gum), but there's a (or 2) thin crack inside which can't b detected by X-ray.

And the dentist went ahead to do some test. The first is to use a metal piece (think have minus dunno how many degree celsius), he say he will place it on that tooth. I said okay.

O.O!!! $&@"*+=%#~ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! F-king painful lah! My reaction was somehow like kena electrocuted. So painful! It's like my tooth cracking/splitting into two. Argh..


And then he went on for the 2nd test. The assistant sprayed something on the stencil n the dentist said the same thing to me again.

*paused..*


I said 'erm.. Are u waiting for me to say something?'
Dentist 'yah, feel anything?'
Me 'i think u put it on the wrong tooth'
Dentist 'oh oh sorry'


He took that stencil out and the assistant sprayed something crazily on it again. Dentist said the same thing to me again.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$&@"*^%#~+=^%!!!!!! WTH was that again!?! It's like split my tooth n stuff something like colgate in it. Pain okay!! Though there's no crack no nothing but it's painful k!!!


Okay nvm, then he asked me whether I want some cleaning on my teeth, of course I said YAY! He targeted that problematic tooth straightaway and it hurts alot! It feels like the gum is swollen and you are squeezing it with needle.


'okay you may rinse your mouth'
Straight away, I rinsed. I was shocked. The water I spit out is brown.

'it's normal to have a little bleeding after cleaning'
I was like Oh Okay and I continue to rinse again. It's still brown! I rinse and rinse and rinse, all come out brown!!!! I asked 'is that my blood?!'

He said Little Bleeding, but it's like my whole mouth covered with blood. Wth. Keep rinsing like mad.

Okay my tooth doesn't hurt anymore after the cleaning, surprisingly.

I will update more when I'm home yah!!
Bye bye ^-^v




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos