Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm really with rotten luck.

Posted by Peien at 9:25 AM



Have you ever wonder what those moles on your body signify?

Follow this link to learn more about The Hidden Meaning Of Body Moles.
http://www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=38&task=view&id=81


I happened to have a mole at the back near my neck, and it was said to mean 爱情路会很苦 (bitter love life). I once heard from my friend saying if you have no moles on your inner side of the hand, it will mean blossom love luck. I hate it when this two happen to coincide with each other.


I wont say my love luck was awesome, maybe I could say it's on coming. However it always doesn't last. 我的命真的好苦 (my life is really bitter). Who says the feeling of heart break is cool? It sux. Who wants a heartbreak? It breaks even more when you see he other party is doing good without you. Ouch.


Oooh, I feel another heartbreak coming...
I hate this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos