Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Love your hair like i DO!

Posted by Peien at 12:07 PM
Envy my hair?
Want my hair? 
Read on (:


My hair is the best accessories to make me looks good. 
I never receive compliments about my looks -_- , rather, it is always MY HAIR that got the compliments. Its like walking down the street, and being stopped by random people just to say "I Like You Hair". 

i had compliments everywhere at any occasion!
Or buying my favourite chicken rice at CCK, "Your Hair Very Black Hor"
Went shopping with friends, if the stall tender is a lady "Your Hair So Nice, So Smooth, Where You Cut?"
Went to random salon, "Where You Dye Your Hair? Its So Black And Shiny"
Went to Von's, "Your Hair Super Thick And Black, Want Dye Hair? Chocolate Color How?"
Some friends will ask me, "Where You Reborn Your Hair? How Come Can So Healthy?"

First of all, my hair is free from HARMFUL CHEMICAL. 
No Dye, No Reborn, No Perm, only Treatment.

Its not that your hair is unhealthy when you dye or reborn/perm, just that you need extra care for it to make it looks good and healthy. Eating fruits and veggies also keeps your hair healthy! 

I was one of the finalist for:
hee hee, but im not the winner. Someone with bad hair won =x Okay i feel like a loser. LOL! 

My hair is always messy. I don't really comb hair (combing your hair when its wet will break your hair!), so by the time its dry i already forgotten about the combing part.

And i BLOW my hair alot! Hair dryer plays a big part in my life. My hair in undergoing high temperature contact everyday! Can you imagine the percentage of harm my hair have to go through everyday??? *heart pain*

My rescue are here. They are my heroes.
(from left)
1) Juicy Shower: Hair moisturizer with raspberry essence to quench hair's dryness and smoothen frizziness anytime, anywhere. I use this all the time.

2) Lucido L Hair Treatment Water: Use this to spray my hair before i blow dry using the hairdryer. It was said to reduce harm from heat?

3) Lucido L Smooth and Airy lotion: I use this before blowing my hair. I think it helps to share my hair in an airy way bah. Oh ya, it fixes hair too, for a longer period.

4) Essential Hair Essence: i use this after my blowing dry my hair. it will smoothen out the dead ends (more dry and frizzy when its blown dry). Very interesting product. I like their hair treatment cream too. Wooohooo.

5) Olive Oil: I use this before going to bed. It act like a mask to my hair. I don't know whether its useful or not, no harm trying also. But don't go applying at your scalp lar! Unless you want your hair to drop? Its a good product, you won't feel oily at all. Your hair will look neater the next morning too (:
my comb is very important to me too! I use this comb to shape my hair EVERYDAY! I don't use hair curler. Curling is more like direct contact with hair. I rather do it this way, and its cheaper too. HAHAHA!

TADAH!! the outcome after blowing. Neater right?



Feel free to ask me anything about my hair. I'll be very willing to share :D





**i wanna thank whoever that CLICK on my nuffnang ads. Im earning $$ now (: So happy... Thank you :D**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos