Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sorry for the long wait.. :)

Posted by Peien at 10:34 AM
Yoz people, im back blogging after so long...
hope you people continues supporting my blog yay!! I love you all!
p/s record as shown from my Nuffnang
thank you my Loyalty readers.. thank you for supporting my 'dead' blog. Please do 'CLICK CLICK' my advert (if there's any) so that i can earn some extra $$ :)


Oh yah, Valentine's day is coming (i know i totally skipped CNY)
im thinking what should i get for myself leh??
I mean its not weird to buy things for myself on V-day right, its a day full of LOVE.
it can be Family Love, Friendship Love, Self Love, BGR Love, Colleagues Love, Neighbour Love, Pet Love etc etc.. all this LOVE LOVE falls under V-day.. so im getting a gift for myself for being a narcissist. (excuse)



a Fujifilm Instax 210 maybe?
its like a love at first sight on this baby, but its so big and bulky. should i get this?

or this Coach Signature Stripe Frame Kisslock Khaki & Pink??
this is so cute lor~ LOVE IT!

currently only this 2 lah. Still thinking which one to get. Any suggestion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos