Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Office is seriously SERIOUSLY haunted!!!!

Posted by Peien at 11:29 AM
as some of my friends might know, 
im no longer working at CCK. i've been transferred to Tampines site office which is located at Tampines Biz Hub.


and as you remember, i did a blog post on my new office toilet,
which i think is haunted too. Now, allow me to share with you my latest encounter.  

This really scares the daylights out of me. 
*Good idiom to use as it really happen in broad day light!*  



It happened around 9am in the morning. I was rushing to copy afew sets of document,
but our printer is giving me alot of PROBLEM!

Paper stuck, paper jammed, paper tore, etc.. Argh.
was quite urgent, and quite pissed off already, so I asked the site admin for help.

She told me this printer keeps giving problem and can't handle bulks of  paper at one go,
she suggested me to go over LTA's office and make some copy over there. The one labeled in BLUE is where the printer is.


as you can see, i am able to reach LTA's office by going through the meeting room. As the LTA people is always away from office, so its rather quiet and empty over there.


So i went over, but the printer was not ON, so i switched it ON and waited awhile while the printer is starting up. There's a white board on the right wall and there's some written stuff on it. I looked through those items on the board, and roam around the office. 

But the printer was taking too long to warm up, so i decided to continue printing over at my office.

I went back to LTA's room,
and start putting paper in the feeder.

while the paper is being fed slowly, i heard some kind of sound/noise behind me.
I thought the LTA people where here, cause its the kind of sound where by people dragging their soles on a carpeted floor.


but weird, i din hear any sound of the door opening. 
so i turned around and see.
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF.
Something that freaks me out and makes my blood run cold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 WTH is this damn chair behind me!?

its like DIRECTLY behind me!
OH MY...  

Okay EN, cool down cool down.
now just take the damn paper and GO! 

 The site admin was staring at me.
I told her what happened, she stare at me with disbelieves. 

"Or the chair was all along there and you din see it?
i said "can't be! i went IN and OUT, TWICE, its impossible for me NOT TO see that chair there right!? and i was looking at this whiteboard!! and the chair was like obstructing the way, so its impossible for me to miss it

okay,
we went back to LTA's room together (as there's only both of us),
i said "IM NOT GOING TO OPEN THAT FREAKING DOOR! YOU DO IT!"

oh well, i was following close, and she opens and got shocked by that chair.
The chair was right at the conrner where by you open the door, you will DEFINITELY see that chair! Remember the layout?

 its a 90 degree bend from the door to the printer! 
so its impossible for me not to notice that damn CHAIR! and its not those kind of roller chair.

*my hair is standing..*

The site admin was shocked too when she opened the door.
 she's finally convinced that i was right, its impossible for me not to see that chair over there.


its damn creepy,
its like someone is sitting there, make sure i don't mess with the printer.
out of a sudden, a chair appeared.

and there's no other, 
except for the site admin and me.

 for some reason,
she need to go over LTA side and scan something. 
Both of us went together,
she said "im not going to enter if the chair is not there anymore..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the chair is still there. 
hmm..
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos