Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

V-day special.. :)

Posted by Peien at 4:01 PM

They say Love is just a word

They say love is just a word...
Just 4 letters in a row...
Just a thing that people say
Or a thing they never tell you so...




Click to find out more on our love journey (:


It was a breezy evening, with my girls chilling at Starbucks..
**fast-forward**

and then we went over to have dinner at Nihon Mura (日本村)..
there is where i first met Wei Wen (my bf)

he's Diana boyfriend's friend. We were sitting at different table, and there's no communication at all between this 2 table (which is separated into guys and girls). I remember its only when he's leaving, and that makes me noticed him.

 He's got build!!
i hope its something like Hidetoshi Nakata's? He's HOT and CUTE! hahahaha~ opps :x

the first thing that comes into my mind,
"Hmm.. not bad."


LOL.


but i never expect anything to happen next. 
but the most unexpected thing happened. He Facebook message me.

  "HE FACEBOOK MESSAGE ME!"


LOL.. i know im acting like a bitch to quote that sentence again, i just want to make it clear that its him who wanna know me and not the other way round. Lalalalala~


and if anyone, i mean ANYONE who reads my facebook profile clearly,
i make it very clear that i don't accept everyone on FB!

and i look so Chui..  no make up, no dressed up, so plain..
Me with no make up.

Me with some make up.

im sure there's some difference lah!! 
I questioned myself,
"did he approached the wrong person???? Hello?? I'm not Jing"

Other than me and Qi, Jing was the nicest looking girl (Diana's attached!) that day~
p.s sorry qi, cause you wore your specs out that day, remember? LOL!!


din really want to entertain him at first,
keep finding ways to stop our conversation, but he keeps the conversation going.

but the more I talk to him,
the more i realized my childishness. quite stressful, its kinda AGE-GAP thingy. 
however things get better after our first date

It was a pleasant one. We had dinner, movie and dessert together.
It was a nice company after all.. 


He's tall, he got nice curled eye lash, brown eyes, nice body build, thick hair, straight white teeth, small hip (30 inch, WTH!)... He's charming in his own ways, he's matured, he's with character, he treasure friendship, he's independent, he's friendly, he's nice, and i heard that he's clever too??????


though sometimes his character makes my blood boils, 
but this is a RELATIONSHIP!
there's ups and downs, there's warm and cold, there's good and bad.... 
at least this convinced me that our relationship is ALIVE!!




"I know when I have found my prince because I not only have a smile on my face but in my heart as well. I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos