Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wassup Thursday!

Posted by Peien at 10:38 AM
Good News.
im accepted
Phew~ its quite a sudden decision to choose SMa over SIM.

SMa is good is the sense that Murdoch University actually take Diploma Cert into account.
i don't hold a proud O'level result, but im not shy to say that my Diploma result is fab.

i mean,
why some institution are so into O'level results, its the past.
No point having an outstanding Diploma result if your O level result is like shit, like seriously.
So friends, study hard k!



Bad news.
 Pre-requisite class starts tomorrow. Oh well..
not kinda bad news, but its like SO RUSH.. i only got to receive my letter of acceptance yesterday.

and im allowed to complete some modules over at Perth..
and my boss is kind enough to provide me with some accommodation information. (he's a super nice boss!)
Shall see how it goes..
.
.
.
.
...cause im still stuck at the same company.




alright, was flipping through Cleo mag, and its the "Most Wanted Men In Singapore" title that caught my eyes. *blink blink*
 
He's such a CUTIE
is he a malay? or mixed? Awww....

Oh my, i love THAT chest. :x




haha, that's all for guys (im attached k!)
Dad drew something this morning with his Samsung Galaxy tab.
 
Happy Family.
With Daddy, Mummy, Elder sis, me and Giant mei. LOL!

3 comments:

yongpyong said...

Take me to Perth if u really confirm going. I'm serious, really. I go there can do some research on e place and the sch i want to go.

Peien on Feb 26, 2011, 9:15:00 AM said...

Yeah~ has been looking for friends to go with me. Dennis (boss) say he can provide me with accommodation details. he's nice leh!

yongpyong said...

haha, how long will u be staying there if u really gg? For me, is cfm can go one if u tell me in advance. Yeap, he was telling me his life in aus ytd too.

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos