Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

i am back.

Posted by Peien at 4:10 PM
hasn't been blogging..
has been so busy with school :( its so tiring! i had to work Mon - Fri and study Fri night and FULL DAY on Saturday and Sunday :(

no time for family and to par tor also!
not to mention friends, totally not enough time!! This kind of feeling, SUPER SAD :(

btw, this is how i wear to work today.
A Black M)phosis top and a polka dot legging by Daddy. Hahaha.
and i paired it with my white Crocs. I think i look as if im going office to do Homework and not to Work.


and recently did my nails st PINC!
i love PINC, i think the got really good standard! i love my soft gel french manicure~
really inlove with soft gels! they dried up instantly! and can last for more than 3 weeks ^^

my MATTE purple toe color. I know it looks glossy here, cause that manicurist go put top coat on my matte color. -_-||| NEVERMIND!

so how?
you like my legging? LOL!

Finally there's a photo in my new photo frame i got it few months ago from IKEA :)
Smiling beside him makes me mouth look so smaaaaaaall. Hee hee.

and a random polaroid picture of me and Kahmun :)

hope to do a post on SH's outing very soon!!

sorry my post is abit ROJAK. 
will do a proper post soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos