Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I had a nightmare.

Posted by Peien at 11:09 AM
I hasn't been having nightmare for decades,
think this Japan earthquake and tsunami crisis really scare me a bit, that trigger my nightmare.

its a scary one. 
and i still remember clearly in my mind.

the main character involved:
Samantha Lim
Me


We were in a shop at Geylang,
shopping. And its very late already,
so the only choice for us to get home is CAB.


And then there's this group of girls cut our queue and hailing cab infront of us!
and then there's a Mercz cab approaching,
and stop inbetween the girls and us. Of course, we ran towards the cab and tell the girls we are here first.

Of course they weren't happy,
but we got in the cab in the end.

The weird thing is, the two right door (rear and back) open by itself!
its like those automatic car door will close and open by itself!

but this still alright,
and then the taxi driver start acting weird.

He took out a camera and say "Let's take photo together"
Sam and I were like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

of course we say no!
and then the scary part is the uncle passed me his camera and ask me to
TAKE PHOTO OF HIM AND HIS WIFE!!!

you know what i mean?
WIFE?!?! wth where the wife come from?!

and then i look into the screen,
WTH, there's a lady in the front seat! and we can't her there with our naked eyes!

and the uncle keep snapping and snapping,
and the "wife" is in all the picture.

We freaked out....








and i wake up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos