Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

i UNFRIEND someone from my Facebook *serious*

Posted by Peien at 10:28 AM

Seriously i don't know who is this guy,
think he's my Secondary School friend, im not very sure. 

His comment really pissed me off to the MAX i tell you. 
Disclaimer: my post only targeting this "no longer friend" facebook user.
You're either ignorant to the elections (typical) or you just can't accept change

I don't mind telling people the i voted PAP for this GE. 
I am not ignorant to the elections (typical) and changes is not something you can do it OVERNIGHT or by some speech. Action speaks louder than words.

Please only comment after 5 years.
Is it YOU who can't accept the change, or there's no changes at all.

I believe everyone is with eyes to see, and born with a brain.
i believe everyone has their own reason behind the votes.


Don't forget we got a cheap kindergarten call "PAP" that we attend.
If you are so good, then next time your child don't go PAP lah, go Apple Tree or Montessori.





neither do you wanna give the opposition a chance, shame on you.

Please only target this line to yourself. Not everyone is anti-PAP like you k.
I've never seen Worker's party up till last THURSDAY which is 2 days before the GE. How to give opposition a chance? I don't even know who are they!

I don't get you by saying "shame on you". 
Shame on me by voting PAP huh? I decided to give PAP one more chance cannot huh? Shut up.





IF ANY OF YOU FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT EXPENSIVE THIS, FUCKED UP TAX THAT OR UNFAIR THIS; I SWEAR I'LL PUT A FUCKING WHALE IN YOUR MOUTH AND SEND YOU BACK TO HELL FROM THE (UNUSED) SPEAKER'S CORNER!
 
 Who says vote PAP cannot complain?
i got lots of complaint! 

- retirement age how come keep increasing? you think everyone like Mr LKY so longevity meh?!
- why housing price keep increasing and our salary remain the same?!
- TAX TAX TAX!? govt wan to eat our $ is it?!
- WTH is the government doing, why their pay so high?!


You must thank god that you're living in Singapore, 
thought the standard of living is high, but then don't you agree that Singapore is a safe country?
 

 
we got the best transportation too. 



and at least our TAXI DRIVER goes on meter. 
unlike the very famous Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong etc.

We got clean water.



Nice apartment.



Proper road to ride on with good traffic condition.




what aint you still satisfied? 
Up till now i only see PRO-OPPO commenting on PRO-PAP.

please respect our decision.

and stop feeling bad for GEORGE YEO if you voted for Worker's Party.
don't forget,
its your decision to decide who to rule Aljunied GRC.


This GE is really a mess.
George Yeo and Mr Chaim See Tong is out. 

I wonder, who's not making a wise decision afterall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos