Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dreaming..

Posted by Peien at 8:14 AM
I got a weird dream last night.
I dream about me going to my teacher, K Lim's house for 1 reason: to get back my $150 that he owed me.

In my dream, he got a very nice and posh house.
We went straight to the kitchen, and his GRANDMOTHER was there. She was whipping a good dinner for the family. *Sorry i can't remember did i eat there..*
And then K Lim told his grandma about him owing me $150, and the grandma decided to pay for him.

The granda and then start taking out Satay sticks and BBQing. She wanted to return me $150 worth of satay sticks. >_< I said "No.. grandma, i don't take satay." The next moment i know is she took a plastic bag and start filling up the bag with gold fish from their fish tank!! I quickly said "NO GRANDMA!! i got no time to own any pet!" Sadly, she return those gold fish back to the tank.

And then weirdly, i was outside at a shopping mall with K Lim. And then i forgot out of what reason, he suddenly became very emotional. He start to ask me if i will love him and cried. *SHOCKED*!

And i woke up.
*phew.....*

Conclusion: In the end, i still din manage to get my $150 back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos