Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

I think i'm going to cry.

Posted by Peien at 9:00 AM

"Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but looking outward in the same direction."  --Antione Saint-Exupery



1st December 2012, my best friend Diana is happily married to Bernard Lim.
It was a rush rush day for me cause my exam is on the same day as her ROM. Didn't sleep well either as i was busy mugging for exam. I think Diana look gorgeous in all the picture. For me, i wasn't feeling well on her rom day. I think i look weird in all the picture hah!

 First picture with Diana. Looking so pretty!

 Yanli. Me. Yunqi

I was late (or rather on time) for her solemnization. It was 3pm and the JP was late. I was praying on my way to her house that the jp come late so i can witness the whole solemnization and my wish came true HAHA! Her solemnization was held in her new house which was bought 2 years ago. The house came ahead of time, so no choice (LOL!) but to ROM as they have to present their wedding cert.
 Solemnization begins..

hand in hand making vows.

Diana looked extremely happy in the last pic. Bernard (her husband) was really a joker on his wedding day. Diana laughed cause in the midst of their vow, Bernard interrupted and say "Sorry, can we start over again?"

"...and now i pronounce you man and wife."


 Me holding the balloon and her hand bouquet as she was busy attending to her guest.

 With the lovely Meiyun.

 the skinny yanli.

 the happy bride and me.

 So pretty!

 Diana kissed Bernard. haha

Diana's mum was standing beside me while i took this picture. Her mum told me "Eee how come is my daughter kissing Bernard and not the other way round." HAHA! i totally stunned. Can't be replying her say "Ohh cause Diana more daring, Bernard shy." lol!

Last pic with Diana :)

Wish you have a blissful and happy marriage!

and then photo bomb. HAHA!
Feeling damn bored and sian when i'm home. Wasn't feeling well yet have to go for exam. Totally no mood kind. Just in case you are curious how i always do my exam, i am ALWAYS late. However, i'm late with an intention. All because of the 10mins reading time that Murdoch gave, it's a waste of time. You read but can't write any thing on the question paper. I got a friend who made some marking with her pencil, and got erased by the invigilator cause it was bloooody reading time.

So whoever taking Murdoch examination, make use of the 10mins to revise outside the class instead of wasting time reading the question where you can always read it later. By doing so can boost your confidence level up by 10marks LOL. I am the kind always very relax while doing exam. I look around, stare at the board, i fold my arms, i play with my pen, and then....

i read and sigh at the questions.


#ootd
Never gonna wear this combination again cause i look damn fat and waist-less. Grrr. Alright, ciaos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos