Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Cosy corner, The Arte @ TPY:)

Posted by Peien at 9:04 AM
It's September! So that means the stay over is nearing!! I'm thinking is it okay to ask my cliques and my didm peeps to stay over together eh.. Should be okay? Hee hee.

It's just a tiny little apartment located at TPY. Sorry it's still not fully furnish.

The kitchen.


The living room.


The view from balcony:)









How is it? Quite nice lah:) and bring your bikinissss ladies!! They got nice pool:)






And I love the gym lah!! So big lor!! Think can dance hip hop and do windmill inside eh. Cool.

Actually it's just a very boring place there. But it's good for some catch up session together and have fun:) mahjong!!!!

Bwahahahaha.. I'm crazy. Decided to stop working in nov!! If boss want me to stay, I'm willing to stay till dec but still hope he can recruit asap lahhhh... So what am I going to do when I quit?

Study.
Yeah heh heh. Pretty much decided on music career. Hope nafa accept me lah!! It will be Diploma in Music Performing if not Diploma in Music Teaching. After browsing through so many different modules I still think that music is the best career for me. I've always wanted to be a conductor :s muhahahahaha..

I'm still thinking which one should I specialize in.. Hmm.. My mei mei say organ but I'm thinking of Chinese orchestra. Shall decide again. Hope I can do well there! Cause learning music is very stress! You may think that it's easy as long as you enjoy it but this is not the case! I'm talking about profession now. It's not easy but I will not give up. I'm a perfectionist in terms of music playing, and I know nothing is perfect in this world but keep aiming for it!

And and and that idiot J says I look like a kitten?! A KITTEN?! Literally look like a kitten?! I got animal face?!!! Wth.. I'm so going to steal one of his handsome photo and apply my creativeness on it. Like how prissy's mei mei used paint and draw kad's face few years ago...

And and hope xuman darling got the job of her choice!! I prayed for you! Hope that you will get the job girl!!! :) and and I will pray for you dear Jing:)




I love you so much! i believe all of us love you as much as i do, or maybe even more than me. So stop spouting nonsense!! You will be with us forever:) have a little faith in yourself and have a little faith in god. I will be around whenever you need me girl!! *muacks!*

And please don't outcast me girls.. It's not bad being a Christian isn't it? Time to change to a modern mindset girls!! I promise I won't talk about god when we're together and we'll only talk girl's stuff! Cheers~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos