Pages

Monday, May 22, 2006

school life.. sians~

Posted by Peien at 11:08 PM
actually not really sians lar..today about 12 noon like that go meet nic for lunch.. u know what??i saw my school of business de shuai ge sitting at the cafe 2 escalator there!!hahas..so happy..never think of him den saw him..hahas(this is wad jie leng told me)hahas..then go eat..that nic hor give me $$ den ask me go buy u KNOW!!!buy for him also leh!!not gentleman at all..bully me..still ask me go line-up.forget it...anyway i waiting for someone's reply..i think he tot i like him bahs den he doesn't dare to reply me..hm..dunno maybe..cause previously send him de message is joking only de..i wan to tell him when he reply but he nv..sians..3 days le leh..hahas..my toro shuai ge..hahas``WHY HE LIKE THAT!! i also cannot always take innitiative de mahs..i girl le..somehow will PS de ma..shuan le..i know i'm realistic lar..like that only..i very straight forward ma..not good meh?? hahas..sians..

sign off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos