Pages

Friday, May 26, 2006

NEWEST UPDATE!

Posted by Peien at 10:33 PM
heys.. know wad.. i got a great news for all of you!! i today went for my cca which is badminton..to my surprise we having a selection.you know wad..i actually been selected to be in the SCHOOL BADMINTON PLAYER!! which it means SCHOOL TEAM!! hahas!!! very very very very happy.. lols..and hor today play badminton, we shared half court mah.den the idiot hong yi lor..dunno why use my racket and hit my leg..now got one stoke overy my thigh le..SO PAINFUL!!hahas..and hor i go home, i lie on my sofa.. i slp awhile den wake up, go bath and then eat my dinner.my mum made hand-made noodle ma.. den i dun wan sit at dinning table cause very hot so i sit on my sofa and enjoy my meal..den i very hot ma..cause there no fan.so i asked my dad to tilt the fan a little bit to my direction..hahas..den my stupid mei bought some comics and wan share with my jie and me ma.she placed the plastic bag beside me.so when the wind comes...*phew* the plastic bag stick to my face and i can't see anything.my mei keep laughing, she dun wan to help me and remove it.so i had to take it off myself..but i was holding my bowl...should know wad will happen next bah..i overturn my noodle and then i'm all 'drown'...i got to change my clothes, my shorts, my underwear and the pillow case...idiot..make me do so much things..because of one stupid plastic bag..hahas..ok lar..that's all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos