Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

-none-

Posted by Peien at 10:27 PM
today so sians.. ja bo class again..LOLS..oh yah..i'm very angry today.angry till i dun wan to talk to her, dun wan to hear her voice,dun wan to look at her..but den awhile later ok liao..can't bear to get angry over her..today after my pipa class go home with diana.den we took the wrong train back and it carry us to REDHILL!!omg..lols...we're so blur..hahas..ytd that idiot send me one message which spoil my mood.he is the BEST thing that is happening to me right now.even though i've lost him but i still love him alot..den he send me that stupid message..as if he is telling me to give up..he won't want me anymore...*sobs* if one day u heard me telling u 'i dun love you anymore', but the fact is that i LOVE you and yet i have to say i don't love you anymore.its very heart brokening to do this..i know..cause i'm just lying to myself.when will u get matured? when will u start to be serious? i really wan to know.and for the other case..its not that i don't wan to accept u.i find it hard to accept a problematic relationship with u.i'm with attitude and u're with attitude too.i can't imagine when one day we're really together, will i have to quarrel with you and get mad over stupid things everyday?? please don't say i din even try and i jump to my conclusion.its that there's nth for us to try out now.even now we are good friends we had this kind of problem so how can we handle a relationship??? sians.. the guy i love the most don't love me... why should it be like this??!?! why am i always the one to give in?? why am i always have to fake a smile infront of u but crying and screaming inside my heart? i wanted to tell u that I LOVE YOU..if we are to b together again.. please..dun leave me anymore..my life isn't complete without you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos