Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Posted by Peien at 8:20 AM
hahas..now in school doing blogging..i dunno why i so early reach school for wad..hais..and hor our steam boat time is just around the corner..HEES!! but its on this saturday..kadson asked me out on that day.i wanted to go..but i going steamboat later..you know go steamboat anyhow wear can liao..but he asked me go town watch movie..abit off`` i wanted to go so much.. its like 1 out of 100 chances he will ask me out..hais..he say still got alot of weekend..but i dunno which weekend will help me fulfill my wish.i'll wait... and now about the jH, Hy and J de thingy..made me so fed-up. they wan to know each other stuff but yet don't ask them themselves..they should settle their own mah..hais..stomach pain..signed off``

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos